Download or Link to Calendar Instructions
Downloading School Calendar
→ Download School iCal
Downloading a calendar is a way to add events to your device.
Please note that the iCal download will not reflect any subsequent date or event changes, so we recommend checking online or with the school before attending an event.
Subscribing to School iCal
You need to copy and paste the following link to your device: https://cranmore.org/events.ics
If you subscribe to an iCal, the calendar on your device will receive updates automatically. Please note that this update can take several hours filter to your device, so we advise you to check online or with the school before attending an event.
To add the calendar to your iPhone, go to Settings → select Passwords & Accounts → select Add Accounts → select Other → select Add Subscribed Calendar → paste in the following link into the field available: https://cranmore.org/events.ics
Please visit the → apple support page to find out the latest instructions.
Setting up ICal on Android devices
By default, Android OS does not synchronize with ICal. However, there is a free application on Google Play store that enables ICal feeds on Android phones.
- Download and Install ICalSync application from → here.
- Run ICalSync app on android phone and it would give you an option to go to “Go to Sync Accounts”
- Click on “Add account” from the bottom right.
- Select ICalSync.
- Enter Name and other details. In “choose URL” enter the following link https://cranmore.org/events.ics. (Note: replace webcal:// with http:// in this link)
- Set synchronize time to 15 Min and save it.
- You will start seeing all your appointments directly in your mobile’s native calendar. You can even customize settings to get an alert prior to appointments.